Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance Policy Features
Creating assets takes years of hard work, but one theft can leave you crippled financially. The Bburglary and Housebreaking Insurance Policy keeps your property safe and gives you the peace of mind that you deserve.
- Insurance for burglary and housebreaking at your business premises.
- Cover available on a first loss basis by way of judicious management of probable maximum loss assessment.
- Policy can be extended to cover riot, strike, malicious damage, and theft.
- Several variations such as floater policy, declaration policy, and floater declaration policy available.
- Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance Policy Coverage
- Property such as stocks and furniture owned by the insured in the business premise is covered.\
- Stocks held in trust/ commission and for which the insured is responsible, if specifically covered.
- Damage to premises resulting from burglary, and/or housebreaking or any attempt at burglary is covered.
- Cash, jewelry, valuables, and securities kept in a locked safe or cash box in a locked steel cupboard, if specifically covered
- The following variations with regard to sum insured can be opted for:
- Floater policy: Issued for stocks at various locations under one sum insured.
- Declaration policy: Takes care of frequent fluctuations in stocks/ stock values.
- Floater declaration policy: Comprises features of both the floater and declaration policies.
Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance Policy Exclusions
The policy will not pay for the following losses or damage:
- Loss of goods held in trust/ commission, jewelry, curios, title deeds, business books, unless specifically covered.
- Burglary without any forcible entry.
- Shop lifting, or acts where insured or his/her family members or employees are involved.
- Losses recoverable under fire/ plate glass insurance policy.
- War threats and nuclear perils.
- Riot, strike, and malicious damage unless specifically covered.
- Consequential loss or legal liability of any kind.
- Premises left uninhabited for seven or more consecutive days, unless specifically agreed upon.
- Uninformed material alteration in the premises.
safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,